The I-Punch Tool:
- Compatible exclusively with Vertical Cable CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6A V-Max keystone jacks – no separate dies or blades needed
- Mechanically stabilized heavy-duty ratcheted mechanism
- Built-in cable cutter
- Durable low-carbon cold-rolled steel construction
- Unique design makes termination easy and fast
- Storage option – integrated locking yoke
- Lifetime warranty
- Our customers say it’s “The Most-Wanted tool in the industry”
- TAA-compliant (Made in Taiwan)
Note: I-Punch Tool is designed exclusively for V-Max Keystone Jacks by Vertical Cable, and is not compatible with other brands. Using I-Punch tool with other jacks can cause its damage, and warranty will be automatically voided.
This product is TAA-Compliant and can be used for Governmental projects.
What is TAA Compliance?
As outlined by the Trade Agreement Act (1979), US Government and affiliated entities with federal contracts are required to purchase only “end products” made or substantially transformed within the United States or other TAA “Designated Countries.” “End products” are defined by the Act as “those articles, materials and supplies to be acquired for public use.” The TAA requires suppliers to certify that each “end product” meets these requirements.
The Trade Agreement Act (TAA) is intended to foster the growth and maintenance of a fair and open trading system. TAA compliance requires that the U.S. Government (including GSA) acquires only U.S. – made or certain “designated country” end products. This means that all products must be either manufactured or “substantially transformed” in the United States or a TAA compliant country.
In the situation were a product is assembled or comprised of components from several different countries, the guideline applies to the last country that the product is in before imported to the United States. At least 50% of the production must be completed by a TAA compliant country.
Read more at GSA.gov