- 4 Component Access Control Cable
- Contains: 22AWG / 3 Pair Shielded, 18AWG / 4 Conductor, 22AWG / 4 Conductor, 22AWG / 2 Conductor
- Each component contains a rip cord
- Overall PLENUM RATED Jacket
- Applications Include: Access Control Panels, Security Panels, Card Readers, Sensors, Keypads, Power, Microphones, Speakers, Alarm Systems
- UL Listed, RoHs Compliant
- 500ft Spool
This product is TAA-Compliant and can be used for Governmental projects.
What is TAA Compliance?
As outlined by the Trade Agreement Act (1979), US Government and affiliated entities with federal contracts are required to purchase only “end products” made or substantially transformed within the United States or other TAA “Designated Countries.” “End products” are defined by the Act as “those articles, materials and supplies to be acquired for public use.” The TAA requires suppliers to certify that each “end product” meets these requirements.
The Trade Agreement Act (TAA) is intended to foster the growth and maintenance of a fair and open trading system. TAA compliance requires that the U.S. Government (including GSA) acquires only U.S. – made or certain “designated country” end products. This means that all products must be either manufactured or “substantially transformed” in the United States or a TAA compliant country.
In the situation were a product is assembled or comprised of components from several different countries, the guideline applies to the last country that the product is in before imported to the United States. At least 50% of the production must be completed by a TAA compliant country.
Read more at GSA.gov