- 19-in rack/cabinet mounting standard (EIA-ECA-310-E)
- 1.5-mm (16-GA) CRS
- Black powder coating, RAL 9005 (jet black)
- Adapter orientation: key/latch up
- Applications: Industrial Networks, Optical fiber, and multimedia cabling distribution nodes
- Capacity: forty-eight keystone modules;
- up to 48 optical fibers (FC, ST, SC SX adapters);
- up to 96 optical fibers (LC DX adapters).
- Cable Management: front and rear, removable, interchangeable (sold separately) – 266-CFM00 Series
- 266-PKM02: factory-applied position number labeling
- 266-PKM03: four plastic label holders, plain-paper label inserts
- Rack Mounting – set of USCU fasteners:
- 4 × #10-32 × 5/8 cross-recessed pan-head machine screws, black;
- 4 × #12-24 × 5/8 cross-recessed pan-head machine screws, black;
- 4 × #12 × 9/16 × 3/8 plain round washers, nylon, black.
Accessories (ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE ARE SHOWN ON THE ENCLOSED SPEC).
*All adapters are equipped with zirconia-ceramic split sleeves compatible with MM and SM fibers.
*Keystone modules with adapters of other colors are available as special orders, minimum order quantity – equivalent of 96 keystone modules of each color.