- Space Saving Design
- Made of sturdy, rolled-edge, anodized steel
- Fully enclosed design for protection of printed circuitry during termination.
- Color-coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
- Constructed from UL94-V-0 high-impact, fire-retardant ABS or PC material.
- Pair punch sequence enables a pair twist within 1/2, of termination.
- Beryllium copper contacts: 50,µ gold-plated pins over100,µ nickel layer.
- Insertion life cycle: 750 cycles (minimum) / I.D.C. 250 cycles (minimum).
- Operating temperature: -10º to 60º C
- 2xEIA Unit 19(W)x3.1/2(H)x1.1/4(D)
- FCC Part 68
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant