- Flexible design (12&24 ports for 1U; 48 ports for 2U; 96 ports for 4U)
- Made of sturdy, rolled-edge, anodized aluminum
- Fully enclosed design for protection of printed circuitry during termination.
- Color-coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
- Vertical Cable CAT5E &.6 panels are designed for maximum strength and are compatible with standard 110 or Krone Installation tools.
- Our panels fit and install in standard 19 inch cabinets.
- High-density 1U/2U/4U, 19, RMS (rack mount standard) design.
- Meets EIA-310-D specifications.
- Constructed from UL94-V-0 high-impact, fire-retardant ABS or PC material.
- Pair punch sequence enables a pair twist within 1/2, of termination.
- Beryllium copper contacts: 50,µ gold-plated pins over100,µ nickel layer.
- Insertion life cycle: 750 cycles (minimum) / I.D.C. 250 cycles (minimum).
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +68ºC
- FCC Part 68
- 2xEIA Unit 19(W)x3.1/2(H)x1.1/4(D)
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant